Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Thought of the Day

Happy Tuesday! Think about today's quote and what you could gain from changing in your life. Could it be an old habit you want to kick? Or a relationship you need to fix? How about your relationship with yourself?

Today's quote is particularly thought provoking for those of us who suffer from endometriosis. There are likely some elements of our daily life that we could change to improve our overall health and endometriosis, whether it's reducing stress, kicking a habit (ie smoking) or eating more nourishing foods.

We all get caught up in the whirlwind of life and it's easy to bypass challenging ourselves for the better. Breaking old habits isn't a bad thing. I try to do this every week and am making positive health choices that my future self will thank me for. This week, I'm cutting out coffee to help boost my liver's health and help it function better. It might not last for too long but I am trying, for my endo's sake!

Today I challenge you to pick one thing in your life that you can alter for the better. You might never look back, and that's fantastic.

- A.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment